Nicco Foods Ltd was established in 1993 as a Sales & Marketing organisation for manufacturers throughout Europe. The company built its business by importing Ciabatta bread from Italy, supplying major retail and catering accounts.
Within a short period of time the company became recognised for its professional approach to marketing branded and private label frozen, chilled and ambient products.
The company today has a strong presence in the frozen food market, which accounts for 50% of our business with 20% in chilled products and 20% in ambient products supplying a wide range of retail and catering customers. Food-to-go now accounts for 10% of Nicco Foods Ltd business.
The company has office facilities at Meridian House in Winsford, Cheshire. Nicco Foods’ expansion plans for the next three years are to develop business for the frozen retail market, particularly in the frozen snack sector, foods for the retail market and ready meals for food-to-go.
Nicco Foods is now driving their business forward securing listings with major retailers with branded and own label products.
The benefits of choosing Nicco Foods include:-
- We are well established in the UK supplying all sectors of the food market with frozen, chilled and ambient products.
- We offer a full and professional sales service including order processing, including Edi and invoicing.
- We offer a one stop service where orders can be placed for different types of products from several manufacturers.
- We are members of the British Frozen Food Federation (BFFF) and the Institute of Grocery Distribution (IGD).
- We can organise deliveries of frozen, chilled and ambient products with storage facilities if required.
- We work very closely in partnership with our manufacturers on NPD and innovation and if we don’t have the product you are looking for we can source it for you.
- Samples of products can be provided on request.
Companies we’ve worked with
Our current distributors
Nicco Foods Ltd has worked with many distribution groups in over the years, and we take pride in our relationship. With our current distributor network you’ll find our stock available.
If you are interested in working with us to distribute our products please contact us on +44 1606 861 769
Chairman & Managing Director
PA to Chairman & Managing Director