Alf Turner Chilled Range

The business was established in 1956 when Alf Turner, opened his butcher’s shop at 205 North Lane, Aldershot the same premises that the business operates from more than 50 years later.  Although a great deal has changed since the shop was first opened the way that we make our sausages is fundamentally the same process … Continued

100-sausage-roll-large